Science at the crossroads of creativity and ethics
Dr. Robin Young, Assistant Professor of Teaching in the Department of Biology, looks at cell biology through a lens of ethics, diversity and inclusion.
- Climate change is chasing away the salmon, so she’s chasing climate change
- Guilherme Durvan António Zandamela is excelling at undergraduate research
- COVID proves lunch-packing parents need support
- Testing for smoke taint in Okanagan wines
- Have a merry and sustainable festive season
- Dr. Fabio Mologni is exploring biological invaders