Science at the crossroads of creativity and ethics
Dr. Robin Young, Assistant Professor of Teaching in the Department of Biology, looks at cell biology through a lens of ethics, diversity and inclusion.
- UBCO researchers get to the bottom of non-invasive gut tests
- Can flowers, planted to attract pollinators, benefit neighbouring crops?
- New research shows invasive ants alter lion’s hunting habits in Kenya
- Balancing humans and habitat in biodiversity
- Taking physics beyond space and time
- UBC Okanagan’s Bachelor of Sustainability a degree of change