Apologies, but no results were found.
BiologyOffice: FIP 346
Graduate student supervisor
Population genomics; conservation genetics; molecular ecology; life-history evolution.
Courses & Teaching
Evolution; population genetics; ecology; conservation biology.
PhD, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Columbia University
Advance Certificate in Environmental Policy, Columbia University
BA, Biology, University of San Diego
Selected Publications & Presentations
Selected Grants & Awards
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation
- Genome British Columbia
- National Geographic Society
- Wildlife Conservation Society
Associate Editor, Conservation Genetics
Associate Editor, PLoS ONE
Member, COSEWIC Amphibians & Reptiles Specialist Subcommittee
- Member, Biodiversity Research Centre (UBC)
Member, The Okanagan Institute for Biodiversity, Resilience, and Ecosystem Services (UBCO)