Science at the crossroads of creativity and ethics
Dr. Robin Young, Assistant Professor of Teaching in the Department of Biology, looks at cell biology through a lens of ethics, diversity and inclusion.
- Grasslands key to burrowing owl expansion amid climate change, UBC Okanagan study finds
- Advanced wildfire research could save billions, protect vital power supply
- UBCO researcher examines how wildfires can transform rivers
- Learning to live with wildfire
- UBCO researcher investigates how panda cubs communicate with their mother
- UBCO welcomes students to campus for start of new term