In the year 2020, the UBC campus in Kelowna became virtual because of the COVID-19 crisis. Faculty and students operated remotely from their homes, in Kelowna, the Okanagan Valley, and across the world.
In celebration of this, rather than celebrate just the campus’ birds and insects as in past years, the 2022 Birds and Insects calendars showcase photos taken at various locations in the Central Okanagan.
- UBCO prof digs into geological history of rocks atop Everest
- Dr. Tamara Freeman shares the magic of chemistry with her students
- Gold-medal tennis player, human rights activist win UBCO honours
- UBCO celebrates the graduates of 2022
- A globetrotting PhD like no other: Dr. Emmanuel Twumasi Osei
- UBC hosts international event to discuss climate change and the wine industry